Full Terms & Conditions
G-SHOCK & BABY G "Win a Hilux" Promotion
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the "Win a Hilux” promotion (the "Promotion”), entrants must:
- Purchase any Casio G-Shock or Baby G products (the Product) from a participating retail outlet in Australia during the Promotion Period (defined below);
- Visit www.win-a-gshock-hilux.com.au and complete the online entry form including full name, telephone number, email address, name of the participating outlet where the Product was purchased, date of purchase, picture of the receipt, and authorised Shriro Australia warranty card serial number; and
- submit the completed online entry form by 23:59 AEDT on 26 January 2020.
- The promotion commences at 00:01 AEDT on 1 November 2019 and closes at 23:59 AEST on 26 January 2020 (the "Promotional Period”).
- Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is only open to "Eligible Entrants”. An Eligible Entrant is an individual who, at the time of entry is: (a) a resident of Australia aged 18 years and over; and (b) not a director, manager, employee, officer or contractor (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of participating retailers, agencies or companies associated with this Promotion. "Immediate families" means spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural, half, step or by adoption) whether or not they live in the same household.
- The draw will take place at 12:00pm AEST on 28 January 2020 at PMG, 136 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo, Sydney, NSW 2011 using a computerised random selection.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per Product purchased; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Eligible Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) and an Authorised Shriro Australia warranty card as proof of valid purchase for all entries. The Promoter reserves the right to request the proof of valid purchase at any time. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all of an Eligible Entrant’s entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of all of an Eligible Entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify that the purchase was made during the Promotion Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect details submitted may render that Eligible Entrant’s corresponding entry invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
- The Prize Winner will receive a Toyota Hilux 4x4 SR5 2.8L T Diesel Automatic Double Cab customised by Patriot Campers including 12-months registration, 12-months compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and delivery to the winner’s nearest capital city.
- There is one (1) Prize to be won. The total value of the Prize is $80,000.00. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in value of a prize.
- All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The Prize winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) days of judging and his or her name (and in South Australia, nominating the winners suburb) will be published online at www.win-a-gshock-hilux.com.au on 3 February 2020.
- Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Promotion, if a Prize is not claimed by its winner within ninety (90) days of the draw, the Prize will be awarded to another Eligible Entrant in a re-draw commencing at 12:00pm AEST on 29 April 2020 at PMG, 136 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo, Sydney, NSW 2011 using a computerised random selection.
- If there is a re-draw, then the winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) days of any re-draw and his or her name (and in South Australia, nominating the winners suburb) published at www.win-a-gshock-hilux.com.au on 4 May 2020.
TOYOTA RESTRICTIONS AND ADDITIONAL TERMS
- Additional insurance, accessories, additional options, petrol and all other ancillary costs (including travel to and from the Toyota dealership in the prize winner’s nearest capital city to collect the vehicle) are the responsibility of the Major Prize Winner. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the sole responsibility of the Major Prize Winner. The Major Prize Winner must collect the Car from their nearest capital city as specified by the Promoter.
- Receipt of the Car is subject to the Major Prize Winner being able to lawfully take possession of the Car and comply with all registration and compulsory third-party insurance requirements of the state/territory in the state/territory the Major Prize Winner elects to register the Car.
- If the Major Prize Winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the Car in their own name, then the winner may assign the Car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the Major Prize Winner and the assignee. It is a condition of winning that the Major Prize Winner provides the Promotor with their full name, address and a copy of their current Australian driver’s license and all other required and requested documentation prior to the awarding of the Car. It is a condition of accepting the Car that the Major Prize Winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
- In acceptance of the Car, the Major Prize Winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the Car which are the entire and sole responsibility of the Major Prize Winner as incurred.
- The Promotor will organize for the Car to be delivered to the nearest capital city. The Major Prize Winner accepts that it may take several weeks for the Car to undergo any pre-delivery inspection work required and to be delivered, subject to the winner’s location, state and territory vehicle registration. The winner should allow for a minimum period of up to sixty (60) days for this process to be completed but accepts it may take longer than this.
- The Car cannot be exchanged or amended to be taken as cash.
- The total value of all Prizes in this Promotion is $80,000.00
- The Prize, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all matters in this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive any communication or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion unless to do so would be prohibited by law and subject to the regulations of the gaming authorities.
- The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, disqualify all entries from any person, and prohibit the further participation of that person in this Promotion, if that person: (i) fails to establish their status as an Eligible Entrant to the Promoter's satisfaction; or (ii) tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; (iii) submits an entry which in the Promoter's opinion is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; or (iv) acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Australian Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), or other relevant Australian or New Zealand legislation, or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these Terms and Conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these Terms and Conditions to be void ("Non-Excludable Condition”). Except for liability in relation to a Non-Excludable Condition, the Promoter excludes from these Terms and Conditions all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Condition, the Promoter including its related bodies corporate, and including the Promoters officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any act or omission of any third-party supplier of the Prizes;
- any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax implications; and/or
- a Prize or use of a Prize.
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to Prizes.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures) or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, unless prohibited by law and subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for the conduct of the Promotion, to (a) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, and/ or (b) invalidate any affected entry(s).
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
- Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- As a condition of accepting a Prize, the winner may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity.
- The Promoter is Shriro Australia PTY LTD (ABN 28 002 386 129) of 104 Vanessa St, Kingsgrove NSW 2208. Authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPS/19/39244, ACT Permit Number TP 19/04477, and SA Licence Number T19/1783.